Had my meeting with Stephanie and Corey yesterday, so I figure it’s time to recap.
Even though I was sick for more than a week, I managed to hustle at the end of the month and get shit done.
• Finish the re-write of ebook [COMPLETE]
I can’t tell you how proud of myself I was for doing this. I battled a few demons and a cold to get it done.
• Give ebook a title [COMPLETE]
The Blogger’s Mindset. Not the most interesting, I fear, but it’ll have to do.
• Contact cover designer to get cover for ebook [COMPLETE]
• Decide on two beta readers: one business, one book blogger [COMPLETE]
I have not just two beta readers, but THREE. Overachiever is my middle name.
• Consider where to take services (editing plus writing and blogging?) [COMPLETE]
Added blogging and writing strategy sessions, plus blog management.
• Go for a walk, for a bike ride, or other non-working adventure three times/week [COMPLETE]
A lot of these involved taking the afternoon off, but I’m okay with that. I need the break, apparently.
Notable September events:
• I talked myself into hosting a webinar
• I ran (and survived) a 5k. Errr…. I walked and sprinted the 5k. Minor details.
• Rediscovered my love for the library and maybe even got a little impassioned about the importance of books and why banning books is hurtful.
• The boyfriend and I celebrated seven years.